- Getting Started
- Full Learning Center
- I want to Quick Help
- Onboarding Videos
Awaiting Release Entries
Key word | Key word
In this training article, we will cover creating and awaiting release entries. As a director, you can set an awaiting release time (increments of time to allow for review, editing etc.), no release(the teachers just enter and it is sent to the parents), or if you would like to release it from parents(you have to push release before it goes to the parents). The time you wish to have it delay these settings in in your Center Settings menu in the Family Connection section. When you click on the drop down menu you will get the following options to choose from:
- No Delay-meaning as soon as the staff enter an entry it is sent directly to the parents
- 15 min- After 15 mins the entry will be released regardless if you release it.
- 30 min- After 30 mins the entry will be released regardless if you release it.
- 1 hr- After 1 hr the entry will be released regardless if you release it.
- 1.5 hr- After 1.5 hr the entry will be released regardless if you release it.
- 2 hr- After 2 hr the entry will be released regardless if you release it.
- Required Release- meaning you have to release. The entry will not be released until you manually release the entry.
Please Note: If you wish to have a different time set than these options, reach out to a Customer Success representative and we can set a different time for you.
Where to find you entries that are awaiting release
1. When you are on your dashboard you will see, awaiting release. It will also show how many items are awaiting release. When you click on awaiting release, you will see a list of items waiting to be released.
[ Image ]
2. To release the item, you can click release. If you would like to see the whole entry, you will click on the arrow button and it will drop-down and show you the entry. If you wish to let the entry release on its own, it will do so at the end of the countdown
Please Note: If you place an entry on hold, it can only be released by using the release function as the countdown is stopped once and item has been put on hold.